Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some notes

For the record, I think it was about day 12 or day 13. This, I'm pretty sure, is the only time we "tried" this month since the kids & I were going to be in Nebr with Lyn. Anyway, I also wanted to document any symptoms, because with Chase I did not write anything down until at least half way through the pregnancy. I did not want to "jinx" anything having gone through the 2 miscarraiges. This time, I feel like I want to remember these things. I got very sick the night we got to Colorado to see Meg--both EJ and I did. I remember beginning to feel awful and thinking if this was morning sickness, I was sure I did not want to ever get pregnant again. Yuck. But since Emma had it, too (she threw up a few times), I figured it was flu or something we ate on the drive up north.
I remember waking up the last few nights we were in Chadron (about 10 days later) having to pee in the middle of the night, 2 or 3 times and a lot each time. I did not think anything about being pregnant (I don't think) or thought that there was no way I could be. I also had to cut my nails. And I think the only time I've had to cut my nails (due to them being too long) was when I was pregnant or something to do with baby. Looking back now, maybe that is one of my preggo symptoms. We have been exercising moderate to hard, me & Lyn, almost every day and eating pretty healthy. I have tried to continue this since getting home. Oh, and I broke out about normal (for a period) since I was wearing a lot of face sunscreen. No signs there.
That's all I can think of so far and for now. I am up with Reese because his feet hurt and I don't have Tylenol and Patric is working. He fell asleep finally and I'm going to bed....Missing you Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment