Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We've Come This Far

I was so nervous this morning, and several days prior.  Waiting....to see if you were there.  To see if your little heart was beating.  To see our fifth little one, hopefully.  I was so scared since the accident so today was mostly to put that fear at ease. 

And it did.  That fear.  That one fear.  There are still several more and we are still waiting to "celebrate" for 4 more weeks when we share you with your sisters and brothers.  Well, Chase already knows you and he's taking care of you right now.  But the other three are going to be ecstatic when they find out.

You are pretty cute already.  Your heart was beating 167 bpm.  And the doctor tells me you will be here a a week earlier than I thought--February 13th.  I am so happy I got to see you and hear you.  I will be waiting...patiently.....and as calmly as I can....until we make it past the next stage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment