Thursday, January 14, 2010

January

I exercised this morning...got on my bike for 70 minutes. I didn't go all out, enough to get a good sweat though. I have been coughing for about 3-4 days now, productive phlegm, and I never get sick so I noticed it a lot. It definitely kept me low key. I didnot have much air in my lungs for sure. And I ate almost an entire batch of cinamon rolls yesterday. that's all I ate and it made me feel like crap, too. So today I am trying to be much better. Iknow I need to eat healthy. I have all kinds of motivation. I really can't believe I ate all those cin rolls though. Man, they're good. No one else likes them so I knew I'd be eating them by myself....and I still made them. Never again!
Chase is 9 months old today. I can't believe it. It makes the pregnancy seem like a blink of an eye. That is why I get excited about wanting to get pregnant again....I know it will go fast. Just as it did with Chase. I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment