Monday, December 6, 2010

Another appointment

Went to Abq today again for the OB appointment and BPP.  Things went well.  It is very comforting to sit and actually talk to my doctor about my concerns, what I'm struggling with in this pregnancy, what my fears are and how I am really feeling.....and she is really listening.   I told her how the standard of care in this hospital has given me a level of confidence that I never would have had staying where I was.  I still have my moments and my cautious optimism, but I am really taking each day as it comes and am thankful for this baby every moment I get with him.....which is all the time.  I hold my belly all the time, driving, sleeping or just whenever my hands are free to do so.  I am so blessed to be carrying this little bumpkin.  The kids asked me as soon as I got home if I had more pictures (all of them asked!) and I didn't.  But they thought it was cool I got to hear the heart beating.  

The last two nights I have gotten up every 2 hours to pee and am starting to get a little less comfortable.  Guess that means I'm on the home stretch.  I am still exercising when I can and doing as much yoga as I can.  Hardly a single strand of hair falls out and my finger nails are strong as ever--yay!  Everything seems to be going well.  The blood test came back and no worries.  We talked about February 10th for the delivery...but that is still tentative.  

So excited to meet you little one.  I love you more than you know!  Thanks for holding my hand Chase--I've needed you more than ever.....

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment